Tuesday 5 March 2013

Some News


 I don't know if I told you but I have a paw-pal club and lots of pussy cats write to me and I write to them and we all tell one another what we get up to. I tell them about sheeps and boats and the sea and they tell me about trees and dogs and something called traffic and we all learn different things which is magic.

Last night I had a brilliant idea. It's an idea that wouldn't work, but it is still brilliant. I wondered what it would be like if all my paw pals came to my little island for a sleep-over! Most of them live far away in England but one lives in Germany, one lives in New Zealand and one lives in Australia, so I don't think they would ever be able to come.

Can you imagine the look on the face of our boat driver when all these pussy cats step on his boat all carrying their cases and ask to go to Squeak's island? I think he might need smelling salts! Hee hee. But we could have a simply magical time playing with the sheeps and running in the fields and I could take them down to the sea and we could all have a paddle. Oh it would be the bestest thing ever and it is just a shame it isn't possible. Sigh! :(

We have had a good day today and my MH did some more of her sequin elephant and he is looking good and he has got eyes now, so he can see me and I am sure that makes him happy. My DH finished painting our gym and the Boss is very happy with it, and you know what that means? Yep. We are ALL happy!

We didn't go into the gym today 'cos my MH has a sore leg, but she played on her Wii while I had a sleep on my rug and dreamed of playing on my little island with all my pussy cat paw pals.

                                           

It was a super duper dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment