Sunday 18 August 2013

Ho Hum

Not a happy puss. Not a happy DH and not a happy MH.

And why, I hear you ask. Well it has not been a good weekend for weather and we have all been in the house instead of being outside and we are not happy.

I even came home early last night 'cos by about two o'clock in the morning I was getting a bit cold, and then the wind started to shout at me and it nearly blowed me off my adorable little feets, so I decided I would go home and cuddle up beside my MH in our bed, and that's just what I did.

           

I thought that it would be better when we all got up this morning, but alas, it was just the same and when me and my DH went into our greenhouse we just talked very quickly to our tomatoes and then went back to sit on the couch. Well, I sat on my couch, but my DH sat on his own chair. I share my couch with my MH, but my DH sits all by himself.

Remember I told you that I wakened my MH up early the other morning 'cos I was hungry? Well she got her revenge last night and I did not like it at all!

I shall explain. There was I, as pretty as a picture, lying sound asleep on my rocking chair and having lovely dreams about mouses and things when up crept my MH and before you could say 'Squeak is adorable', she had put the awful de-wormer stuff on my neck and I could not escape.

Oh my dear friends I was not a happy puss at all, but my humans smiled at me as I ran round my living room saying very bad word in pussy cat language, but I think they got my meaning. :-)))

I know it is for my own good, but I still don't like it and I never, ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment