Monday 7 October 2013

A Mixed Day


I didn't stay out too late last night 'cos I decided that I would go outside a lot today, but I am afraid it didn't work out that way  'cos my humans were out all day doing their First Aid training and I just slept until they came home again.

I had lots of dreams about chasing mouses and things like that and then when my humans arrived back, I sat on my MH's knee and cuddled up to her and purred to show her I had missed her and she told me all the things they had been doing. The poor old dears have been working very hard and I think they will be a bit tired tonight.

So, with that in mind, I have decided to go out early this evening so that I can be in early and

let them get to their bed 'cos they have to do more training tomorrow and I will have another day all to my adorable little self.

I don't like being on my own, but I can always look forward to a great big cuddle when they come home and my favourite position is sitting on my MH's knee  facing her with my little head on her shoulder while she just strokes me very, very gently and that makes us both so very happy.

I am a very lucky puss, sure I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment