Wednesday 2 October 2013

Decisions, decisions


Oh what a day I have had. My humans have both been out for a while, so I have had all day to myself to work out just what I need to do with my adorable little self and I think I have almost come to a decision.  Almost.

When my MH came home, we went into my garden for a while although it was quite windy, and we had a look at a wee baldy bit on the grass, and my MH asked me if I knew how it got to be like that, and you can see my reply! Hee hee

               


This is the bit of my garden that I used during the summer, and I am afraid I scratched away all the new grass seed that my DH had put down, so he will need to put some more down in the Spring and hope that the grass will grow again.

We went inside after a while and I sat on my MH's knee and told her all my worries and how I was thinking of moving house and the poor old dear was nearly in tears and I felt so very, very sad 'cos I know she loves me more than the whole world and I love my humans too. But!

We had a long cuddle and then my MH said that if I would stay, she would try and control the vacuum cleaner and make sure it never disturbed me again, so I have reconsidered and I have delayed the 'big move' until later, but the vacuum cleaner has been given a red card! A great big red card!! Guess who was watching football last night? :-)

Now, I have another wee problem. How am I going to tell S. that I might not be moving in with her? She is going to be so upset. Devastated, almost, but she has to be told.

Oh, decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

  1. Decisions, decisions, Squeak. I am sure you will come up with an adorable solution that will satisfy your MH, DH and S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie I think I have worked it all out again and I am a happy puss again and my MH is very happy too.
    I hope you are well and I am happy to have heard from you again.

    ReplyDelete