Sunday 27 October 2013

Lazy Sunday


Although the weather on my dear little island hasn't been too bad today, I have been rather a lazy puss and have only been outside for a wee while.

I like Sundays and normally  we all have a long lie and get up later than usual, but my poor old MH was up early this morning, 'cos she forgot to put our clocks back! Doh!!! Normally, she does one clock on a Saturday afternoon. In fact one year, before I was even a twinkle, she put the living room clock back at tea time and my DH put it back at bed time! Sometimes, they are not the brightest humans in the world. It is a good job they have me now to look after them, isn't it?



So, you can see, it has been a long day for me and my MH, although I must admit that I did have a snooze in the afternoon, and it was while I was snoozing that my friend S. came to see me, so I very quickly wakened up and ran to see her.

I always like when she comes to see me 'cos she makes a great big fuss of me and I do so like that, and then after she had played with me, her and my MH played on the Wii and I just lay on my couch and watched them and I liked that too.

I am resting now, but I will probably go out for a while later on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment