Tuesday 7 January 2014

Resolutions


Success! Me and my MH have both managed to do what we promised we would do and we are both feeling very happy with ourselves.

The old dear still had to do some housework so I nipped up on to my day bed and watched her. Actually, I nearly nodded off again 'cos the sun was streaming in the window and I was lovely and cosy. Yes, you did read that properly. We had some sunshine today and I liked it a lot.

I had a wee sleep until the vacuum cleaner was safely back where it should be and then me and my MH went into the gym where she let her little legs do their exercises and I had a good sniff around and I found some new boxes that I jumped in and out of and I had a really good time.

So, that was her New Year resolution ticked off for today, and after she had a wee rest with me sitting on her knee while she was sitting on my couch, I ambled over to my toys and gave her 'the look' which she picked up on right away. Oh, I have taught the old dear so very well.

We played for quite a long time and I ran round and round my living room and I even let my MH tickle my adorable little tummy. I love when she does that and it makes me giggle. It is just a shame that my humans can't hear me when I giggle 'cos it is a lovely sound in my little head. Maybe one day.


My next stop was on the back of my couch watching the Boss as she did another sequin picture. She likes doing these and this one was a Christmas present for her and it is a picture of penguins and I think I will like it when it is all finished.

I like when she is doing these 'cos she talks to me all the time and tells me what she is doing and I like watching the picture as it is growing.

She will show it to you when it is all finished and I am sure you will like it too.

2 comments:

  1. Yow Squeak it iz lubly to reed about yer day!! Ya had SUN!! Real Sun?? We haz had a turrible blizzard ALL nite last nite n ALL day today n it iz still snowin n it iz almos t10 pm here in Canada. Me snoozed most of da day altho me did snoopervize Mum tryin to shovel a path frum our patio door to da sidewalk. She tooked a few pix of da snow n da treez...we hopez tomorrow iz bettur so me can go to da Vet'z////Soundz like yer MH iz bery sweet (well trained). Mine needz sum werk!!! ;)
    Yer furend in snowy fridgid Canada, Nylablue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nylablue. Thank you for writing to me. I love to hear about all the different pussy cats in the en-tire world. I don't think I would like to be in the cold like you. We get lots of bad winds which nearly lift me and my humans up into the air and take us where we don't want to go, but we don't get too much snow. I hope you and your human are OK. Lots of purrs to you both. Squeak.

    ReplyDelete