Sunday 9 March 2014

A Good Day


We are having our usual lazy Sunday which we all like. We had another long sleep although me and my MH were up very early about seven o'clock to use our litter trays and then we went back to bed for a while 'cos the wind was still blowing a bit.

My humans didn't have very much to do so they could give me all the attention that I needed which made for a very happy little puss. My MH went over to the graveyard on our little island 'cos she goes with my friend M. every two weeks and when she came home, she brought M. in to see me, so we had a chat and I gave her a big purr when she cuddled me.

When she went away, me and my MH sat on my couch and had a chat about world affairs which was very enlightening and then, 'cos it all got too much for me, I jumped up onto the back of the couch and had a snooze on my blanket. I was in the middle of a lovely dream where I was the champion mouse catcher in the en-tire world when I heard my friend S. coming into my kitchen and so I ran to meet her.

I always run to see her no matter what I am doing 'cos I know she loves me and she always lifts me up and cuddles me and tells me I am her ickle-wickle and I love that oh so very, very much. I love S. too so we have a mutual admiration society for just the two of us. Maybe we could start a club? I shall have a word with her the next time she comes to see me. We could call it the ickle-wickle club. Hm, sounds good.

I am now resting on my couch 'cos I am a wee bit tired with all the adoration I have been getting, but I am about to have my dinner and then I shall wander outside and see what is happening in my little world.


I hope everything is fine in your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment