Friday 7 March 2014

Windy, Windy, Windy


Just when I was beginning to think that all the bad weather was away and that Spring was nearly here, I wakened up this morning with the wind howling all round my house and I was not happy at all.

I did venture out but just for a very short time and then I scooted back inside again and fortunately my MH was in my living room and she opened the window for me and I told her I was not happy at having to go outside and she did feel sorry for me, which helped a wee bit. She is very understanding, you know.


My DH didn't go to the Cat shop today but the poor old thing had to go to the pier to get our messages off the boat and he had to get help to carry them up to the car and then he got blowed right across the grass when he was trying to bring the box inside my house. Me and my MH did feel sorry for him, but he is OK now.

I stayed indoors all afternoon and I played lots of games with my MH and then I helped her pick out these pictures for you so I hope you like them.


I am afraid I upset the old dear this afternoon 'cos after I had gobbled up all my dinner I wanted to go outside. This is my usual habit---have a feed and then outside for a play and an explore while my humans are having their dinner, and that was my intention. So I asked my MH to open the door for me which meant she had to stop cooking to do that, but she did it quite happily----the first time!


By the time she had opened the door, I was back on my couch! Well, it was blowing a gale and definitely not suitable for an adorable, delicate little puss such as I. I sat there thinking and then three or maybe four minutes later, I was feeling much braver so I asked the old dear again if I could please go out, so she stopped cooking again and opened the door and guess what? Yep! I hit the couch again before the door was half open! Oh she was annoyed!

Well, I sat on the couch and had a good old talk to myself and decided I needed to do what a pussy cat needed to do so I strutted into the kitchen and asked my MH to open the door---again. She stopped cooking again and opened the door, but this time, she closed the inside door first, so I had no choice this time. Well, I pinned back the lugs, wriggled the adorablest little bum on this planet, and woosh! I was off. Out into the world and the wind for all of five minutes and then I was up at the window demanding to be let in, which of course I was.


Ah, yes, I have had a hard day!

No comments:

Post a Comment