Thursday 13 March 2014

Another Good Day


It has been a good day for this adorable little puss and although it has been a bit cooler, I have still been enjoying being out in my garden and in all the fields around my house.

I haven't been in the field with the baby sheeps in it yet 'cos as I was watching them playing and just thinking that I might wander over and introduce myself, the mummy sheep came charging up the field to make sure her baby was OK, so I thought it might be safer for me to stay out of the way for a while. As well as being adorable, I am very wise---and modest, of course!

My DH was away at the cat shop again so it was just us girls in my house and we had a good day and I was very happy that the vacuum cleaner didn't come out, but then I heard my humans talking this evening and I now know why, and I am not very happy.

They are going to paint my living room tomorrow! Boo. All the pictures have been tooked down off the walls and all the ornaments have been put away and my living room is looking quite bare now, but my MH explained that it wouldn't take them too long, so I hope it doesn't.

I don't suppose they will have much time to play with me tomorrow and I might not even be able to write to you, so don't worry if you don't hear from me. It will just be that my MH is a bit busy painting my walls. I think it might be wiser for me to stay in my bedroom tomorrow or I might end up a multi-coloured puss! But then again, I am quite inquisitive, and I will need to know what is going on, so I may just have a wee look in every now and then to see what the humans are up to.

I tooked my MH into her wee gym today and I played on the grass while she did all her exercises and then she played with me when we went inside, so I have had a good day.


I will probably go out tonight and if the mummy sheep doesn't mind, I shall have a wee chat to the little lambs 'cos there is so much that I can teach them. I have four years of experience which I am sure will help them on their way. I have been making some notes and I know exactly what I need to tell them.

I am sure they will value this opportunity to learn how to be clever and adorable and modest, just like what I am. Hee hee :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment