Tuesday 21 October 2014

More Wind


Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. What a day it has been. Lots of wind and lots of rain and definitely not weather for little puss cats who need to be outside. I have not been happy at all.


My humans have been home with me. Well, they couldn't go anywhere even if they had wanted too, 'cos the wind made all the boats stop, so that was one good thing. I helped my MH with her work especially when she made my DH help her to clean out one of the wee units that we have and there were lots of new things for me to see and to sniff at before she put them in the bin, so that was good fun.

We all played together for a while but then I really wanted out so I jumped up on the window sill and asked for the window to be opened, but it couldn't because of the way the wind was blowing so I sat there for a while and you can see what I was looking at. Now do you see why I couldn't go out? Don't worry when you look at the photograph 'cos we don't have flying saucers on my little island. It is the lamp in my house, but it looks odd sure it does?


I finally decided that I just HAD to go out, so my dear old MY decided that it might be better at the door, so off we went to see what it was like, but when she opened the door we could hear the wind screaming at us, and I did not like it at all.

I thought I might just sit in the porch and breath in the fresh air, so I asked her if she would leave the door open for a while, but when we saw my DH getting blowed about the living room, I decided it was not one of my bestest ideas! Hee hee

That is a wee bit of an exaggeration, but I'm sure you get my drift! I am just hoping that the wind will disappear before I need out at bedtime, but I will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment