Wednesday 8 November 2017

Just Normal


We were all back to normal today with my DH going away on the boat to go to the Cat Shop. He hasn't been going for a wee while 'cos he hasn't been very well, but me and my MH have looked after him so well that he decided it was time to go back to work, so oft he went.


Me and the old dear settled down for a while and had a cuddle and a chat before she did a little bit of housework and I watched her before having a snooze. I had already been out to play as soon as I got up and since I had finished all my breakfast and my wee drop of milk, there was nothing else for it really, so I had a sleep until my MH wakened me up when she had to lie down on my bed to do her exercises.

I like when she does that 'cos while her new knee is working hard, she is cuddling me and chatting to me all the time and I would very happily let her do that all day.

I managed to get out to play a few times but it was rather wet and windy, so I didn't stay out too long and had to wait for a dry-me cuddle when I got back in. It is definitely worth getting rained on and winded on just to get a cuddle.

Oh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment