Wednesday 22 November 2017

Another Summer Picture


I am still dreaming of warm summer weather, but then I waken up and when I look out of my window, all I see is rain, rain and more rain. Oh dear. I have lost count of the number of times I have been a soaking wet puss cat and even my poor old MH got soaked too 'cos she had to go to the Hall this morning and she had a lot of stuff to put in her car and it was POURING with rain so she was a wee bit very wet by the time she got there. Shame.


She wasn't away too long and I got a big cuddle when she comed back and then she let me out to play every time I asked but then she had to make me dry every time I comed back in. Oh, it has been so wet and my little weather man friend said there has to be more rain tomorrow so I had better get out to play as often as I can whenever it stops.

I hope the summer comes soon. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment