Sunday 26 November 2017

Lots Better


I have had a much better day today because, although the weather hasn't been brilliant, it has ben a bit better and I have been able to get out to do pussycat things as often as I have wanted. Mind you, remember when I wrote to you yesterday I told you I hadn't been out all day? Well, between tea time and bed time I managed out four times! I did feel a wee bit sorry for my humans who had to keep battling with the wind to let me out and then in again, but sadly I wasn't that sorry that I stayed in! Hee hee
I went in and out quite a lot and just sniffed around my garden and then when I comed in, I sat with the old dear and we had a chat and that was good too.


When I did go out, I scooted very quickly to a place where I could get a wee bit of shelter, and then when I was finished I went to the bench beside my door and just sat there till one of my humans called for me and then I scooted in. I did a lot of scooting!


But today has been much better and I have managed life at a much slower pace which is good. I liked it. I also played with my MH and my toys and that was good fun and lets me get some exercise and we have been watching all the dancing and we both like that lots so Sunday night is a good night in my house and I hope you have a good Sunday night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment