Wednesday 22 March 2017

Millions Better!


Oh I have been such a happy little Squeak today 'cos the weather on my little island has been just brilliant, and to be very honest, I think I might have something to do with that. Shall I explain? Of course, I shall.


Last night, while I was lying on my couch having a little snooze before I headed out into the night time, my little weather man friend came on my television and I asked him--very politely--if he would please send me some good weather so that I could get out to play. And guess what? He did!! Yippee. He sended me some sunshine but he tooked away all the rain and the wind and that meant that I could play outside as much as I wanted. Oh thank you very much, my little weather man friend. My MH likes him too, 'cos when he is on late at night and when he is finished telling us all about the weather, he always says 'night night' and my MH likes that and she says 'night night' back to him. I haven't the heart to tell the old dear that he can't hear her. I just pretend for her.

So anyway, back to me. Since it was Cat Shop day again, the old boy was up first, but when I saw how good the day was, I got up as well and went straight out into my garden and I loved it. I was out so long that I nearly missed my little drop of milk, but I just managed back inside in the nick of time. Phew!


I even went into the gym with my MH but while she was doing her exercises, I played outside and every now and then I would nip in to see her and to tell her to go a bit faster and she liked my help, but then she always does.

She tooked some new pictures of me just for you and in one she nearly chopped my adorable little head off as I scooted through my fence, but I am sure you will enjoy an action picture of yours truly.


So, I have had a very good day and I am now in my favourite place, all cosied up beside my MH and there I will stay till it is time to go out and play again. Oh, I am loving this MILLIONS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment