Monday 7 December 2020

Fun Time

I have been having great fun recently in my tunnel that a friend of mine gived me. You all know how much I love playing and I usually manage to persuade my dear old MH to play with me and I did that yesterday. I have lots of toys and I let her choose which ever one she wanted and then we played for ages and my purr was so loud my DH could hardly hear his radio! Hee hee
To day has been a bit cold for me so I stayed inside and helped my MH with her housework while my DH was at the Cat Shop and she talked to me all the time which always makes me happy. I must admit that I have been sleeping a lot and right now I am on my MH's knee while she is typing and my adorable litle head is on her keyboard but she can manage to do all her work with me beside her.
And she does all this because she loves me MILLIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment