Saturday 10 April 2021

Puzzled Puss

 When I wakened up in this morning I was all excited ‘cos my beloved little island was all white and it was snowing. Yippee! I thought maybe it was Christmas again, but then it rained and the snow went away. After that the sun comed out and I thought it would be warm when I went out into my garden. Nope! I was wrong ‘cos it was freezing and before I could get back inside it was snowing again! Oh dear, my adorable little brain is all confused.


Me and my humans are doing very well and I am still being loved millions. Except maybe in this morning through the night time when I was just a tad naughty, and I know you will find that hard to believe.  Well, my MH had to get up in the dark time and of course I have to make sure she doesn’t get mixed up so I went with her.





I decided my little tummy was empty so I asked her please can you fill it up again, which she did.....’cos she always does. Well, as she was busy with that, I thought a little nocturnal perambulation might be in order, so I wandered over to the door and sat there till she noticed me and we came to an agreement that it would be a ten minute at the most playtime and she opened the door for me.


Now, do you ever regret having asked for something? It was FREEZING! I sat on the little mat and told her I would just sit there for a while with the door open, but she gave me her ‘think again my little Squeak!’ look and two minutes later we were all cozy in our little bed. Hee hee


And she still loves me MILLIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment