Sunday 2 May 2021

Rebel Puss

There has not been very much happening on my beloved little island and I have been a rather lazy little puss, and I have been sleeping lots, but I have also been a wee bit of a rebel..... just to amuse myself, you understand. You see, I know the habits of my humans so well, and that lets me able to do this. See?



The first one is with my DH at his bedtime. Me and my MH go to bed earlier than him and I stay with the old dear until she puts out her light and then I go back into my living room where the old boy is watching television. I sit there until he gets up to switch everything off  before he goes to bed and then I ask if I can go out please and will he open the window... which he does, although he is not very happy about it! Hee hee I don't stay out too long, though.

The other rebel bit is with my dear old MH and I know I shouldn't and I will stop.... sometime! The poor old dear has a very sore back and she has to use a trolley thing with wheels when she is walking and I do not like this at all .... Not one little bit!


So, when she starts to go somewhere, I do what I saw peoples on my television doing.... I lie down in front of her and she gets a wee bit very annoyed with me. Oh dear. She says if I keep doing this she will run over me and cut off my adorable little tail! I could end up a decapitated little Squeak!!!

Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment