Sunday 20 June 2021

It's Me Again

 

Hello, I really hope you haven't forgotten me, but it is Squeak the adorable little pussy cat. I know I haven't been keeping in touch like I should be, but I have been looking after my dear old MH who just isn't at her best just now.


However, with my DH doing lots and me giving her lots of cuddles and purrs, she is feeling much better now. I, on the other paw, am not just too pleased 'cos the old dear now needs a contraption to help her get around my house and I hate it. HATE it, HATE it!! It is called a zimmer and this adorable little puss has to be very careful where she leaves her equally adorable little tail or it is in grave danger of getting run over and flattened. Not a good look at all, me thinks!



 So, now that things are a bit  better with the old dear, I promise to write to you more often and tell you all the exciting things I am doing. Mind you, I will need to DO some exciting things first! Hee hee 

No comments:

Post a Comment