Thursday 20 January 2022

Happy New Year

  I know I am a teeny bit late with my seasonal wishes, but my new year’s resolution is to write to you a bit more often, so here goes.


 Me and my humans are well and we had a good Christmas with lots of presents and I got lots of cuddles and some very special dinners which I just loved millions! I got a. Christmas stocking with oodles of goodies in it and I also got this helter shelter with balls in it and although I have just started to play with it I love it MILLIONS!





My humans shake their heads at me ‘cos I ignore my new toys for a while until I decide whether I like them or not and when I have decided, then I play with them lots and lots. I think if I do that with this new toy, my MH will replace these plastic balls with rubber ones ‘cos they are just a tad noisy!


Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment