Sunday 6 June 2010

Aaww, bless!



This is me at rest and looking very fetching, even if I say so myself!

I had such a busy day yesterday between one thing and another, that I just had to have a long rest on my couch and of course, herself just happened to have the camera handy, so here I am in all my glory!

The mist of yesterday disappeared today and my MH was away taking pictures again of all the people building another wall, so me and my DH just played about the house and tidied up the garden so I was still quite busy.

I also did my usual hunting and stalked a few birds but I didn't catch any as they are still too fast for me. My MH doesn't want me to catch birds, so maybe I won't. I shall just need to wait and see what kind of mood I am in from day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment