Saturday 16 November 2013

Good Fun


I had a very good night last night and even though it was windy, I still went out to play for quite a long time. There was rain on my little island and my DH has finally learned not to try and get me in when it is raining, but to wait until it goes off and then when he calls for me, I go racing in to my house. I don't like getting wet, so I shelter somewhere and then I can race for my door before the rain comes back on again.

It has taken him a long time to realise that, but finally he knows what to do, so my hard work and all the hours of training him have finally paid off. Phew!

I have two surprises to share with you. Last night when I was lying on my couch sound asleep, I was listening to my humans. Now, before I go on, I can hear you ask, if I was sleeping, how could I hear my humans? Well, when I go to sleep, I always leave one lug wakened in case I miss anything. See?

So, they were listening to the radio 'cos it was a programme for Children in Need and I heard them saying that they were going to bid for  something which would be for my birthday, and they got it!! Yippee. I don't know what it is 'cos they won't get it until next week, but I am sure it will be brilliant and I am really excited, but I will have to wait until the fifteenth of December 'cos that's when I will be four. Wow, That is so grown up, sure it is?

 

The other surprise was waiting for me this afternoon when I jumped in the window and there was a wee bit of duck on my dinner plate and I gobbled it all up. It is the first time I have ever had duck and I wanted more and more and more, but my humans had eaten it all.

I have asked my MH if she will get it for me again sometime and she said maybe I will get a wee bit more for my birthday. Yippee--again!

I think this birthday is going to be the bestest one EVER!! And I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment