Sunday 3 November 2013

Good News & Bad News


 I have good news and bad news although the bad news brought about the good news.

Maybe I should just explain what I mean? Well, my humans were supposed to be going to Stromness today which meant that yours truly would be all alone from ten o'clock until four o'clock and I don't like that very much. I am OK and there is always food and water for me and I can go anywhere in my house that I want, but I miss my humans when they are not here.

So, up they got to get ready, but when they looked out of the window, it was blowing a gale on my little island and it was pouring with rain. So (again) DH looked at MH and MH looked at DH and they both said 'NO!' and decided not to leave my little house and to stay with me. Yes!!

The bad news was the weather which has been really dreadful all day, but the good news is that I have had company and haven't been lonely at all. In fact, I have had brilliant fun.

I did gird my adorable little loins at one point and flew out of the window to have a wee wander round my estate, but it was so cold and wet and windy that I flew back in again very quickly which made my humans laugh.

My MH did some work on her computer and I lay and watched her and then she played with me for a while. I have been playing a lot with my toys and my MH told my DH that I was bouncing with energy today and that made them both happy.

                    

So, I have had a very good day even though it hasn't stopped raining or blowing, but I have had good fun just the same and I hope you have had good fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment