Tuesday 26 November 2013

Up and Down and Up Again


That's what I have been today.

We all got up quite early this morning---well, early for these old dears!--- and I had my breakfast and then sat on my MH's knee while she had hers and as usual, I finished the milk of her cereal and I was very happy 'cos I thought we were all going to be together all day, and then I saw that they were getting ready to go out and I became a wee bit sad.

I am a people pussy cat and I love it the bestest when my humans are both here in my house with me and I get a wee bit sad when they have to go away and leave me, and my MH said that she gets a wee bit sad too when she leaves me, so we were both sad.

But then, just after a short time and just about half a sleep, my door opened and my humans had come back to me, and I got a great big surprise that made me very happy 'cos I thought they were going to be away for a long time.

In fact, I was so happy that I bounced all over my living room playing with my wee green ball and jumping on and off my couch and that made my humans laugh a lot, so we were all very happy again. So you see, I have had quite a good day after all.

When my humans were out, my MH had to take one of her guitars with her and when she came back, she put the case down on my kitchen floor and when she took her guitar out, I went in, and I loved it. It is all furry inside and so cosy and warm. I think I might ask her if I can get it for my bed in the winter, but I think she might say 'no'. :-(

        

She was telling my DH that she wants Santa Claus to bring her a new instrument called a 'guitalele' which is like her little ukulele but has got six strings like one of her guitars. The other guitar has twelve strings and that's our favourite one. My DH listened very carefully and he said he would speak to Santa Claus, so I am having a think now about what he can ask for me.

I can't decide whether I want something to play with or maybe something to go inside this adorable little tummy---or maybe both if that's not too greedy.

But I am sure it isn't. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment