Thursday 17 July 2014

Walk 'n' Roll


Oh I do like that title today! Sometimes my MH is very clever. She tells me and my DH that she is ALWAYS very clever, and we just agree 'cos it is a lot easier that way, but today I think she was a wee bit very clever 'cos one of my pictures is me walking and the other is me rolling. See?


I have had a lovely day. The weather on my little island has been lovely, so I have been out in my garden nearly all day and I played on the new cut grass just to show the old dear that I appreciate it when she cuts it for me. I don't like when she is doing it, but I do like it when it's done. I think I might be a wee bit contrary, but just a wee bit.

We were all at home today and me and my DH have been in our greenhouse a lot and he is happy with our tomatoes, so I will ask my MH to take some pictures of them for you and you can see why he is happy.

My MH was doing some housework, but she did come outside lots of times to see what we were doing and at one point my DH had to fix her little car 'cos it has a funny wheel and it was limping a wee bit when she was making it go and she didn't like that, but he thinks he has made it a bit better, so he has got another gold star from the old dear. Bless!


I did a lot more rolling and then I just sat and watched the birdies and the cows and then I just meditated for a while in the warm sunshine and I was just the happiest little pussy cat in the whole world!

I hope you have had a happy day too.

1 comment:

  1. Your MH is very clever with the title of the blog, and you, of course, are quite adorable.

    ReplyDelete