Wednesday 6 August 2014

A new song


It's raining, it's pouring
This pussy cat is snoring
Im' going to bed and staying dry
That's all for now, goodnight, goodbye.


Oh dear, what an afternoon it has been with all this rain. I haven't been out at all and it is not looking very good for later on either.

It was fine this morning so my DH skipped off to the Cat Shop and while my MH was out, I had a big snooze on my bed until she came back and then we had our usual cuddle and chat while I sat on her knee. She had a couple of things to do, so I decided that I might go out to play and politely asked the old dear to open the door for me, but as soon as she did, I was back on my couch! It was pouring with rain and at one point it was bouncing off my path, so I decided I was not going out after all.


I kept hoping the rain would go off, but so far it hasn't and I am not best pleased I can tell you. At one point in the afternoon my MH told me she was going to do her exercises and I had a look out of my window and gave her my look which said 'well, dearest MH, you are on your own 'cos I am not going out there to get my adorable little body all wet' but as I was looking, she tooked out her Wii and just did her exercises in my house while I sat on my window sill with my little nose in the fresh air.

And that, my dear friends, is as much of the outside as I have had yet, but I have my little paws crossed that night time might be better, although I am not overly confident.

I hope you are having a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment