Friday, 15 August 2014

Another Late Night

I was out late again last night and I think it might have been the latest I have ever been out, but I was having really good fun talking to all my little animal friends that I didn't want to go home, and also, it was quite a good night for weather, so I was very OK. I am thinking that I might need to stay out for an en-tire night very soon, so that I can chat to all my friends before they all move away for the winter. I am just worried that it might upset my humans, but I am sure they will understand it is just something I HAVE to do.

So,I stared off in the field in front of my gate 'cos that's where there is a lovely white baby cow and I have lots of fun talking to 'it'. Now, I know that is a bit unkind, but I don't know if it is a baby boy cow or a baby girl cow, I just now it is a lovely cow and it is my friend. In fact, this afternoon, when I was taking my MH into her wee gym, the little cow saw me and moo'd at me and I purred back and my MH smiled, but the mummy cow just ignored us all. She didn't look very happy, maybe she had a headache. Shame!

Anyway, back to last night. I spent time with the cows and then I wandered down to the old shed and sat and waited till all my little mouse friends appeared and we had a lot of chats as I told them what I had been doing and they gave me all their news.

It was getting quite late by this time and so I perambulated back to the field in front of my living room where all the sheeps are and I spent a long time there 'cos there are a lot of sheeps for me to visit and I don't want to upset any of them by ignoring them, do I? Well,I was having such a good time that I didn't notice my living room lights going out which meant that both my humans were away to bed, but the window was open, so I knew I could get into my house whenever I wanted to.

I played and chatted for a while more and then I said night night to all my friends and made my way across the field to my house. I didn't know what time it was, but I knew a woman who would! Hee hee I climbed in the window, had a wee nibble at some biscuits and snuggled up beside my MH who told me it was twenty minutes to three o'clock in the morning and I think that might be the latest I have ever been out, and I liked it very, very much, although I was just a tad tired this morning when my DH's alarm went off for him to go to the Cat Shop, and I just turned over and had another wee snooze until I wasn't tired any more.

I have a very good day with my MH and we have both been a bit lazy although we did go into the gym and then she played with me in the garden for a while, but I have spent the most of the day resting and catching up with my sleep.

I wonder what time I will come home tonight? I will tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment