Friday 12 September 2014

A Lovely Friday


I have had another cracking day. Me and my MH were all alone in my house today as my DH was away to the Cat Shop again, but when he comed home again, he told us that this would be has last Friday 'cos he was changing his day from a Friday to a Monday as well as a Wednesday and my MH was happy with this 'cos Friday is the day she gets her messages so now she will send my DH down to the pier to collect them, and it means that he won't get in her way when she is hoovering on a Monday, so she is a happy little MH tonight.

So anyway, off he went this morning and me and my MH settled down on the couch for a wee while and we had a chat about what we would be doing for the rest of the day but unfortunately it was very misty and we couldn't see anything at all out of my window, so the old dear decided that she wouldn't get her washing dried outside and she would just put it up on the pulley. Now, that is fine and it saves the old dear carrying her big basket of heavy washing through the garden, but it is not nearly as much fun for me 'cos there are no poles in the utility room for me to climb up! Sigh

I went out to play a lot of times but I kept nipping back to make sure my MH wasn't missing me too much and one of the times I got a big surprise 'cos she wasn't in my living room and when I looked for her, I found her in my bedroom changing the sheets and the duvet covers and I was just in time to play one of my favourite games with her and we just had great fun which ended up with me getting a great big cuddle and lots of tickles which I just love.

She has put on my favourite duvet 'cos it is the one with red petals on it. Ah, maybe I need to correct that a bit. It is the one that HAD red petals on it! I wonder if you can guess what happened to them? Not all of them, you see----just some of them. I shall explain. I haven't 'explained' for a while, have I? Well, when my MH got the new duvet covers, she liked them very much and one day when my friend M. was in my house, I was out playing and my MH tooked M. into our bedroom to show her the new covers and it was just then that I came in the window and when I heard the voices, I flew into the bedroom like a little four-legged express train and jumped up onto my bed, but I was going too fast to stop so I sort of skidded across the bed and landed on the floor with a couple of the little rose petals in my adorable little paws! Oops! I showed them to my MH and smiled my apologies and she just smiled and my friend M. was nearly on the floor laughing!

I didn't pull any more off today, but I did have a snooze on my bed while my MH was doing her ironing and then when she was finished, I took up my rightful position on her knee and she stroked my little lugs while I had a cat nap and it made us both very happy. I managed to play quite a lot outside but the sun never came out to see me, so it stayed misty for most of the day and the Hamnavoe had to blow its horn when it was going into Stromness and I like that noise.



It is quite a nice night now, so I will probably go outside later on and then I shall get ready to have a snooze on my bed beside the little red petals that have managed to stay on the duvet. Hee hee :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment