Friday 26 September 2014

Windy, Windy


Me and my MH were up very early this morning. In fact, for the old dear, it was really the middle of the night, but up she got, and of course I had to get up with her to make sure she was OK. Now, I will let you into a wee secret. Sometimes my MH helps the lady in the Post Office and that's where she went this morning 'cos it opens at half past seven in the morning, so that's why we were up before the birdies.

I watched her go away and before she had even shut my front door, I was back in my bed which was still lovely and warm and I was sound asleep in a trice. I was in a lovely sleep when I heard my MH coming home to me again so I ran to greet her to give her a special purr 'cos I know she doesn't like getting up early and I wanted her to know I was proud of her especially as the weather on my little island was awful with a ginormous wind howling all round my house.


It has been very wet and windy all day and I have only been out once or twice although one time when I did go out, it tooked me a long time to get back in again 'cos the rain wouldn't stop falling down and I had to stay sheltering under the car for a long, long time. I was beginning to think that I would never sit on my MH's knee again when it finally went off and I raced home as fast as I possible could and jumped up onto my couch with a great big sigh of relief.

For the rest of the day, I sat on my window sill and watched Mr. Bully Boy in the field and I noticed that he wasn't grumpy any more but just as I was wondering why, I saw a lady cow beside him and they both looked happy, so maybe he was just growling 'cos he was lonely and if I had gone into the field to talk to him when he first arrived then he wouldn't have been so angry. Oh dear!:-(


Anyway, it has been nice and quiet now that he has stopped bellowing in my adorable little lug, and if this wind would stop shrieking, I could maybe get some more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment