Saturday 16 June 2018

A Fine Saturday


We have all had a good Saturday and we had a wee bit of excitement last night when this adorable little puss bringed home a little friend when I had been out playing but sadly my humans did not appreciate a little mouse running about inside my house and my DH had to find it and put it outside again. I was not best pleased, I can tell you and when I went outside later on I looked for said mouse to apologise, but I haven't founded it yet. I shall keep looking.


It was quite a fine morning when we wakened up and although it was a tad cooler that I would have liked, it was dry and just a little breezy so I was happy to be out playing---and mouse hunting! My MH comed outside quite early to cut the grass 'cos the little weather man told us it might rain, so she decided to do it early in the day, just in case, but it hasn't rained yet.

My garden is looking good again and I have had a wee play on it as well as a wander through the fields to have a chat to the little sheeps so my day has been a good one, and I hope you have had a good Saturday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment