Monday 4 June 2018

And Another Week Begins


It is still misty but it's not too bad so I have been outside lots today just wandering though the fields and watching all the little birdies. And there are some big birdies in my garden too so I kind of stay away from them in case they carry me away and that would be dreadful would it not?

As usual, it was just me and my MH in my house 'cos the old boy was away to Stromness but I helped my MH with her housework and I was always there when she needed a cuddle which was quite often and I liked that.


There was nothing very different or exciting happening but I am quite happy with normal and unexciting as long as everything on my little island is fine--which it is.

My humans have to go away on the early boat tomorrow 'cos they are going to Kirkwall so I will have a lonely day all by my adorable little self but it won't be too bad if the window can be left open for me. Normally I just stay in my house when they are away, but I like to have the choice and if the weather is to my liking, then I may venture out.

I shall see what kind of mood I am in on the morrow!

1 comment: