Saturday 23 June 2018

Quite Excited


I was listening to my television tonight just before I settled down for my after dinner nap, and I heard my little weather man friend telling me that there has to be lots and lots of good weather on my little island all next week and that made me very happy indeed. However, I shall try not to get too excited 'cos sometimes he gets it a wee bit wrong, but my paws are crossed. The old dear has her paws crossed as well 'cos she needs to cut our grass again and it has been not a very good day for it today.



It was very misty when we all got up this morning and it never really brightened up much, but it didn't keep me in. It just meant that I stayed out for lots of little times so that I didn't get wet, but if it is a good day tomorrow I shall stay out for EVER--- well, till bedtime anyway! Hee hee

While I was outside in this afternoon, my MH decided to play on her Wii and as soon as I comed in the window she decided it was time I got weighed so she lifted me up and held me on the Wii until my little Wii Mii was finished. And it was very pleased with me again 'cos I have put on just a tiny bit of weight but I am nearly just the same as always, which is very good indeed.

I eat very well and I do get lots of wee biscuits for treats, but I also do lots of exercise and running about so that's what keeps me in purr-fect condition!

Modest Squeak, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment