Tuesday 5 June 2018

All Alone


Well,just as I told you yesterday, my humans were away from me for the whole day and I was left all alone and lonely. Sigh.
We had to get up earlier than normal ‘cos they had to get the first boat, but it was so lovely at that time of this morning, that I didn’t mind and just went straight out to play.

I was back in time to get my breakfast and a big cuddle before they went away and I was pleased to see that the window was left open for me if I wanted to go out through the day time, but you will just have to guess the answer to that one! Hee hee!

I was having a wee snooze when they comed back and then it was more cuddle time and then more feeding time and then more out to play time. You can see I am a pussy cat of habit and like my normal routine and we are all back into that now. The sun is still shining so I will be wandering outside again in a wee while once I drag myself off the old dear’s knee.


My very favourite seat in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment