Sunday 17 June 2018

Another Good day


And we have all been outside working in my garden so I have had lots of company whenever I wanted it, but I am afraid I have been just a little bit on edge today and I can't explain why.


We all had a lazy morning and then my MH decided to go out and trim all the edges of the grass and I don't really like the machine that she uses 'cos it is noisy and throws grass all over the place so I have to stay well away from her when she is using it. My DH has a new machine to make our grass a bit healthier and it is called a scarifier and it certainly scarifies me, so maybe that's what has been wrong with me.


I played for a while on my own but then these machines arrived and my humans were busy and I wasn't happy but as usual my MH noticed there was something wrong with me and as soon as she had finished, she lifted me up and cuddled me and talked to me nice and quietly until I was feeling much better again. She always knows what to do to make me feel better and right now I am having a snooze in my wee hoose but as soon as she has finished this story for you, I am going to plonk my adorable little body on her knee and she can cuddle me again.


There are lots of sheeps in today's pictures for you, and in one of them you can see me just coming home after having had a visit to some of the little lambs. They are just so cute and full of fun and me and my humans love watching them. This one is my very favouritist sheep. Sure it is just beautiful?

So, that's all my news for today. I am hoping to go out to play again before I go to bed so I will have more news for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment