Wednesday 13 June 2018

Rain!


All my good weather has disappeared today and my little weather man friend told me that we are going to have gales tonight and tomorrow so I might not be getting out to play too much. Although that will upset me, I know I am safe but I worry about all the little baby sheeps and I just hope they don't get blowed away! I had a wee quick count, but even being a pussy cat, I could see that there were too many of them to have in my house, even if the Boss agreed. So I will just need to keep my adorable little paws crossed that they will be OK.


I have had quite a good day sitting with my MH and then going out to play for a while, but I did get wet a couple of times which I didn't like too much, although I got cuddled dry when I went home and that was very good indeed.

The postman bringed me a new scratch pole today and I have had a wee play on that. My other one was getting a wee bit bald with me sharpening my little claws on it so my humans decided I needed a new one and it is lovely. I will ask the old dear to take a picture of it for you.

I am resting now after my dinner but I shall have to have a wander outside layer on before bedtime in case I have to stay in my house all day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment