Saturday 29 May 2010

Saturday Again



I thought I had it fixed, but alas I wasn't completely right! I had been watching Harry Potter with my humans and I decided that I was going to try and be a magic cat sometime 'cos that would be really cool.

So, as it was Saturday, which is quite a lazy day chez Squeak, I decided to venture out onto the grass and then through to my jungle for a wee bit of restful hunting and exploring, when blow me, herself appeared with THE LAWNMOWER! Will the woman never learn?! As she decided to start racing up and down the grass, I decided to start my magic training and put a spell on the mower to make it stop. And guess what, my feline readers? IT STOPPED!!

Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather as I tried to hide my glee, and as she kept pulling the starter and the mower still wouldn't go, my little chest was getting very puffed out with pride. 'I am a magic cat' I thought 'I will go far'.

Himself was then called out and he footered a wee bit and got it going, but as soon as he went inside again, it stopped. Oh my dear friends, I was beside myself with elation. This happened a few times until the humans were a bit peeved and my DH then took the machine into his workshop and cleaned it all up.

When he brought it back it did go this time and my MH managed to cut all the grass. HE said it was a wee bit of dirt in the works, but we know different, don't we?

I just need to work out how to make my spells last longer, and today's picture is me doing just that. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment