Wednesday 31 July 2019

Sometimes I Wonder.....


.....about my humans. Just when I think we are all settled and everything is fine, they go and do something I don’t understand and that happened today. Well, it actually started last night when I was gently lifted off my sofa and put on a chair while the humans pulled my couch to bits and I just shooked my adorable little head in bewilderment.

Then it got worse today when my friends N. and M. comed to my house with their tractor and tooked the couch away! I did not understand so I left home forever and looked for a house WITH a couch! I couldn’t find one that I really liked so I went home again and I am glad I did ‘cos the old dear told me we were getting a new couch and it will be under my adorable little bum tomorrow!


Why did she not just say that and I wouldn’t have been so worried.DOH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment