Monday 1 July 2019

Happy & Sad


I am a wee bit confused tonight ‘cos I am a big bit sad and a wee bit happy and I am sure you will all know why.

My humans are going away on their holidays again to someplace where I can’t go and that’s why I am sad but I am trying to be brave and I am also a wee bit happy ‘cos my friend R. is coming to stay with me and she stayed with me other times when I have been abandoned and we have had great fun so I know I shall be purr-fectly well looked after.

And. My MH told me a secret which made me a lot happier and that is that she is happy and sad too. She is happy ‘cos she is going to a sunny sea side place but she is sad ‘cos she has to leave me and you all know she loves me MILLIONS!

So, we will both need to be brave till they come home to me again and then I will write to you and tell you all about my adventures with my friend.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment