Thursday 27 June 2019

Such a Tired Puss


I am so sleepy I might not be able to finish this message to you and I know you will be anxious to find out what has made me like this, so I shall tell you.

For some reason I wasn't too tired last night and I am afraid I kept asking my MH to waken up and talk to me so when I heard our alarm clock shouting at me at half past seven o'clock in this morning, I was too tired to get up, but then I saw that it wasn't raining and I decided to go out to play and I was outside for a long, long time.


There were mens coming to my little island to do some work in the Hall and my humans had to go and help them and that's why we were all up early but the weather wasn't too bad so I have spent most of my day in the outside having lots of fun and now I am having a snooze on my couch while I am sending all these thoughts to my dear old MH and she is writing them down for you to see what I am thinking.

I think we might all be going to bed early tonight but I will need to be out to play again before bedtime and I am hoping that I have a good sleep tonight. My MH is hoping the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment