Tuesday 18 June 2019

More of the Same


I have had a good day, but the weather could have been a lot better and I would have been a lot happier. Sigh. We have had more showers and lots of wind so my poor old humans didn't get very much done in the garden and they were a wee bit fed up with that but I tried to make them happy and they liked that so I think it worked.

My MH had a lot of housework to do so I helped her with that and that made her happy too. I did manage to get out to play in between rainy bits and today I didn't need to worry about getting shrinked because I didn't get too wet and that made ME happy!


I don't have very much news but I am happy and I am well and so are my humans so that's all that matters, sure it is? But I hope you are well and happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment