Thursday 6 June 2019

A Funny Week


The weather on my little island has been good and bad with some sunny warm days and other cold wet days, so I have been a rather confused little puss. I was a wee bit not too well at the beginning of the week. Don't worry, it wasn't anything serious just a wee bit of a cold but now I am back to my normal, adorable self again which is good and has made my humans a lot happier.


Monday was a good day and I spent nearly all day outside having lots of fun just lying in the long grass and I liked that lots. On Tuesday my humans went away to Kirkwall and because the wind was blowing right into my living room, the Boss had to close the window so I just tooked to my bed till they comed back to me and then I went out to play.

I was left alone for just a little while yesterday while my MH had to go out and of course my DH was at the Cat Shop but the old dear was soon back to play with me and she comed outside for a while with me and today we have all been home together and although it has been raining I have still been outside for a while.

I don't know what it will be like tomorrow so I shall just have to wait and see what my day will be like, but my adorable little paws are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment