Sunday 23 June 2019

Sorry


I know it has been a long time since I have been in touch with you and I hope you weren’t too worried about me but I have been so busy helping my humans that I have hardly had any time to do pussy cat things.

My humans decided it was time to tidy up our garden and they bought some big bags of chips, but not the chips you eat. No, it was red coloured chips that you put on your paths to make them nice and I helped the old dear to do some of this when my DH was at the Cat Shop and he got a big surprise when he comed home. And then of course she had to cut the grass and that meant more supervising from me, so you can see how busy I have been.

The weather on my little island has been a bit better and whenever I have managed to get some pussy cat time, I have managed to find a lovely wee secret spot where I can lie on the nice soft grass and have a snooze while the little birdies watch me and sing to me.


I got a nice surprise today when my friend S. comed to see me. We had a long chat and she gived me a big cuddle which I liked millions. I am having a snooze now while my humans are watching the television but I shall be going out in a while to see what I can find.

I like these lovely light nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment