Monday 17 June 2019

Tired Squeak


Wow, what a day I have had! I have been so busy doing so many things outside that I am now the tiredest little puss in this whole island! I have also been the wettest little puss, but that is another story. Hee hee


It didn’t look too good weather-wise when we all got up in this morning but by the time my DH went away to the Cat Shop, it was a wee bit better so yours truly wandered into the fields to see what was happening in my little world, and everything was fine. My MH was busy doing all her housework and when she was finished she decided to do some work in the garden so I was able to help her and we had good fun all afternoon until the rain comed back on and I got soaked....again!

I have been soaked quite a few times today but I don’t mind because, as you all know, when I get wet I always get cuddled dry and I love that MILLIONS.

I am very happy. Very tired and very happy. Not bad, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment