Sunday 16 June 2019

A Wee Worry


I have been a wee bit concerned today and it is all because of all the rain we have been getting. You see, I am liking being outside now that all the little birdies are back to see me, but every time I go out the rain comes on and I have been so wet I am frightened I might be shrinking! In fact my dear old MH caught me watching myself in the mirror to see if I was getting littler! But I don’t think I am. Phew.

We have had a good day in between the rain ‘cos my humans are working in my garden so they have been outside with me which is brilliant and I like it lots. I wandered off every now and then when I was sure they were safe and I had a wee play and then went back to see they were still working hard.....and they were.


So, even though I have got soaked lots of times, I have still had a good day and I think my night time will be even better ‘cos the rain has finally gone away and I hope it stays away.

My adorable little paws are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment