Friday 7 June 2019

A Better Day


You will be pleased to know that I have had a much better day today which has made me very happy indeed. The sun was shining when we got up and so I just headed straight outside and listened to all the birdies.

I spent all of the morning just wandering in and out as I pleased and it was good, but the goodest bit was when my MH comed out to clean all the windows and I just followed her round my house and listened while she chatted to me.


She told me that she read in the paper that people who talked to their pets are cleverer than those who don’t and if that is correct then my dear old MH is a genius ‘cos she talks to me all the time. In fact the only time she doesn’t talk is when she is sleeping!

Sometimes my adorable little lugs need a rest, but please don’t tell her I said that ‘cos she would be a wee bit upset and I wouldn’t want that. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment