Wednesday 12 June 2019

Nearly A Cat- astrophe


Me and my MH have been watching the DVDs of ‘The Golden Girls’ and if you have seen it, you will know where I learned this. Picture the scene. Graemsay half past seven o’clock in this morning. Me and the old dear were up very early ‘cos she had an appointment in Stromness and she didn’t know when she would be back but she was going with her friend and thought it might be at tea time. My DH was going to the Cat Shop and he definitely wouldn’t be back until tea time so yours truly had a brilliant idea!

I would have a party with all my pussy cat friends and maybe some of the little birdies. Inspired, eh? So, I nipped out before the old dear went away on the boat and issued all the invitations and then had a wee lie down to think what I would need to do to have a brilliant time.


Well, I must have been thinking a wee bit too hard and then falled asleep because the next thing I heard was the Boss coming home and it wasn’t even lunch time! I pretended I was very pleased to see her, which I was, but I was also panicking a wee bit very much while she told me that since they had got everything finished quickly and since it was a rotten day, they decided to come home early. Oh lovely, oh joy, oh deary, deary me.

So, after I had said all my hellos to my MH, I had to scoot outside very quickly and tell all my little friends the party was cancelled and they were a wee bit very sad, but I am sitting on the old dear’s knee and I am very, very happy.

Result!



No comments:

Post a Comment