Tuesday 9 June 2020

Me Again


It has been a very long time since I told you what I have been doing and I hope you haven’t been worried ‘cos I am very fine indeed.

Somedays the weather has been good on my little island and I have been able to do all the things I like in my outside hidey places. My humans put out all our garden ornaments and I play with them as well. AND, my DH bought a new birdie feeder so I can watch all the little birdies when they are having their dinner. I like that.


But the very bestest bit of my day is when all the work is done and my humans are finished their dinner ‘cos that’s when my and my MH sit on our couch and I cuddle up on her lap and go fast asleep for hours so that the poor old dear gets a stiff leg, but she never complains. But you know that, don’t you? Cos she just loves me.......

MILLIONS! Keep well and keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment