Friday 26 June 2020

Magic Me!



Now, all those people who follow my blog will know that sometimes I can do magic things. And I did another one yesterday! Yippee

Me and my humans have been very well and we have been in my garden lots of times cutting my grass and pulling up all the naughty little weeds and it was when that we were all working together that I heard them talking about the VET coming to see me on Thursday and I was so upset I had to take to my bed for a wee lie down!


But it was while I was lying down that I remembered my magic powers so I jumped off my bed and did my secret Dont-bring-the-vet dance and went back to sleep. So, on Thursday morning we all got up early to get my adorable little self ready for the vet’s inspection. It’s not the inspection that worries me, it’s when he sticks his ginormous great needle into my delicate little body. Anyway, I was not worried one little bit.

Well, my phone rang and it was one of our friends that the vet was going to as well to tell us that he had forgotten my vaccine. Well, I was so happy that I did my wee ‘thank-you’ dance .... but I did it in secret ‘cos I didn’t want to upset my humans.

I am very considerate like that. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment