Thursday 9 July 2020

Not So Magic


Do you remember I told you about me making the vet not come to my house a wee while ago? Oh, my dear friends I was so pleased with my adorable little self. I told all my animal friends about how clever I was and they were all so very impressed. You know what’s coming don’t you?

Last Friday we had all to get up a bit earlier and I wasn’t allowed outside even though it was a lovely day and I soon found out why when the lady vet comed into my kitchen and she and my humans were wearing masks which frightened me a wee bit.


So, she poked and prodded me and looked at my teeth and then out came the ginormous needle that stuck into my adorable little body. Oh, my dear friends, it did hurt me a little bit but I just closed my little eyes and cuddled into my MH and soon it was over and I got out to play.

I am afraid I told a little white lie to my friends and said it was somebody that needed to see my humans. I know, I know that was naughty, but I have my street cred to think about and to be honest my little head was still buzzing from what I heard her telling the old dear. I HAVE TO GO ON A DIET!!!

I am not at all fat. There is just a wee bit more of me to cuddle. See? I am not at all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment