Saturday 18 July 2020

Good Times


I hope all my readers are doing fine and keeping well. I am doing very fine and both my humans are in good form too.

I have been doing lots of pussycat things and have been spending millions of time outside. There have been baby sheeps and cows for me to talk to but they are all growed up now and moved to another field away from me. There are lots of birdies too and the pesky swallows haven’t annoyed me this year ‘cos my MH gave them all a good talking to. Well, that’s what she told me! Anyway, whatever happened, I am happy.


Some days I am not in my house at all ‘cos I am so busy playing outside, but when we are all finished our work and our playing and when we are all full up after our dinner, me and my MH settle down on my couch and she cuddles me till I am fast asleep and I love it.

Shall I tell you a little secret? I snore! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment