Tuesday 11 August 2020

No News

I don't have very much to tell you except that me and my humans are very fine and doing not very much, but we are all happy. Everybody on my little island is fine too and that makes us all happy.

I have been outside lots of times and one day I was away so long that my poor old MH thought something awful had happened to me so when I finally comed up to the window, she gived me a great big cuddle which made me happy, although I must admit to being a tad naughty 'cos I did hear them calling for me but decided not to listen. Oh dear.


I got a surprise last week when my friend B. comed to see me and she was very pleased to see me too. While the humans were talking I heard something very interesting and that is that B. will be coming to look after me again in October 'cos my humans are hoping to go on holiday and leave me all alone...except for B. that is.

We shall have the bestest of fun and I am quite excited, although I will miss my MH when she is away. But it is only for a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment